Keeping busy
I've been busy lately. I just started with the two week doctors appointments, I have two new students in my studio now and I'm trying to work a bunch (and failing a little). My pelvis/hips/whatever bony area between my legs is KILLING me. I keep thinking my hinges are trying to break or something. I have been stressed out about Jon's school and I'm so ready for Christmas break! In less than a month, most of the commitments we have will be over with and we will be able to relax and finish getting things ready for Zoey.
I checked out Target on my way home from piano lessons on Monday and I was so mad! They didn't have a bunch of the things I registered for in the store and instead of showing that there were online options, it showed nothing at all! It looked like I had a pretty lame registry so I went up to the counter and said I need one of the scanners. I had fun playing with the scanner-- but not too much fun because all of the things on my registry are pretty much I need this to survive items. I put some extra diapers and wipes on there so I can get the big discount later but that's about it.
I brought food to school today that did not work. I accidentally bought the wrong bread. I bought the stuff with the seeds in it which makes the non-pregnant me gag. The pregnant me ate a bite of my peanut butter sandwich (yes, I'm still obsessed) and threw it up. There was no way that was going to work. I had a small lunch prepared and the grapes were off too and my body was really complaining so I was SUPER hungry. I had a doctors appointment right after school and of course I had no granola bars left in my purse. I munched on two or three frozen starbursts (they had been left in my car) and put a fake smile on my face as if I had been well fed. My appointment went quite well. My midwife is adorable, she gave me some newborn shopping advice and then I was off. Baby's heartbeat seemed fast today (she didn't tell me what it was but it was normal) I'm measuring normal, my urine is fine and my blood pressure is still low. No surprise.
My baby shower is on the 7th of December. Invites are out and I sent out an e-vite as well. I feel like things are coming together!
I am so excited about my piano/voice studio. I have 5 students as of today and that is awesome. I never would have imagined such quick growth and it blows my mind how God is completely aware of me and the kind of work I can do/have time to do. I am so excited that I will be able to stay home with Zoey with a couple of money-making options when money is tight. It makes me overjoyed to know that our little family is working out and that this really was God's timing.
It's crazy to think one day I just knew that it was the time we needed to start having our family. I never thought I would find such clarity in that choice. I'm so glad I did.
I need to take some pictures. Sorry friends, I will have to take some later this week I've been a real procrastinator about that kind of stuff lately.
I checked out Target on my way home from piano lessons on Monday and I was so mad! They didn't have a bunch of the things I registered for in the store and instead of showing that there were online options, it showed nothing at all! It looked like I had a pretty lame registry so I went up to the counter and said I need one of the scanners. I had fun playing with the scanner-- but not too much fun because all of the things on my registry are pretty much I need this to survive items. I put some extra diapers and wipes on there so I can get the big discount later but that's about it.
I brought food to school today that did not work. I accidentally bought the wrong bread. I bought the stuff with the seeds in it which makes the non-pregnant me gag. The pregnant me ate a bite of my peanut butter sandwich (yes, I'm still obsessed) and threw it up. There was no way that was going to work. I had a small lunch prepared and the grapes were off too and my body was really complaining so I was SUPER hungry. I had a doctors appointment right after school and of course I had no granola bars left in my purse. I munched on two or three frozen starbursts (they had been left in my car) and put a fake smile on my face as if I had been well fed. My appointment went quite well. My midwife is adorable, she gave me some newborn shopping advice and then I was off. Baby's heartbeat seemed fast today (she didn't tell me what it was but it was normal) I'm measuring normal, my urine is fine and my blood pressure is still low. No surprise.
My baby shower is on the 7th of December. Invites are out and I sent out an e-vite as well. I feel like things are coming together!
I am so excited about my piano/voice studio. I have 5 students as of today and that is awesome. I never would have imagined such quick growth and it blows my mind how God is completely aware of me and the kind of work I can do/have time to do. I am so excited that I will be able to stay home with Zoey with a couple of money-making options when money is tight. It makes me overjoyed to know that our little family is working out and that this really was God's timing.
It's crazy to think one day I just knew that it was the time we needed to start having our family. I never thought I would find such clarity in that choice. I'm so glad I did.
I need to take some pictures. Sorry friends, I will have to take some later this week I've been a real procrastinator about that kind of stuff lately.

Comments
Post a Comment