Humming

I hummed "twinkle, twinkle little star" in the kitchen as I put away a dish and then opened the freezer door. Jon, who was in the next room calls out loudly "Are you getting ice cream sweetie?" I say "no..." and he says "oh, ok *disbelief*" then I say "You know me too well!!! How did you know I was getting ice cream?!?" He replies "You always hum when you're up to something."

My ice cream was very good though. I made some homemade caramel earlier this month and I put a big scoop in my ice cream mixed with milk and it became this delicious milkshakey thing. Jealous?

I love that man. We've had a really lazy day. It's been filled with a lot of homework and cuddles and its been super perfect. We love our new bed and slept like babies last night. Today we've been living in bed because its so stinking comfortable. Yay!

Our baby hasn't been as active lately, but today she's been super excited or something. It may be because I'm sitting in bed and hunched over a little more. She hates it when she's squished. Absolutely hates it. Its kind of hilarious-- if Jon applies a little pressure on my belly where she is she will try to kick his hand off through the womb. She only likes gentle touches.

We read some scriptures in German today. We don't speak German nearly enough. I plan to change this since we are teaching our daughter German. Guess its time to get in some good habits. Jon has a fun new app that helps you get into habits and I'm excited about it. (Is it mostly because making sure all of the dishes are done before he goes to bed is on the list? probably.)

Happy Sunday. I will leave you with this great talk that I listened to today.
http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/10/like-a-broken-vessel?lang=eng&media=video#watch=video

Comments

Popular Posts