yummy food and Fridays!

I just made this: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/dinner/spicy-sausage-pasta.html#_a5y_p=668423

It was every bit as good as it looked. Probably even better. Just make sure you stir the noodles a bit when its cooking if the liquid doesn't cover them (I had a couple of crunchy noodles in mine). I've been needing a mix-up in food and this was the perfect change!


I am so glad its Friday! This week seemed to last forever! I am so ready for some time with Jon! It'll be nice when Zoey is born and I get a little extra time with Jon. I know I'll have to share it with Zoey and homework, but it will be much better than always missing each other! I am not a fan of his late night classes. By the time he gets home I'm grumpy and tired or already in bed!

I need to take some more pictures... I keep saying it, but I'm always wearing pj's when I say it! haha.

Anyone doing anything fun for Black Friday?

Comments

Popular Posts