Inspiring Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kmGHAgoOBY
Edit: That's the wrong version. This one is better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApHmlRl1aKU
Well I just fell in love with this song. It was live on the voice and it was fantastic. I love songs with a simple repetitive piano part and simple melodies. After all that time studying music, this is still my favorite kind of song. They make me ponder. Jon always says "you listen to such sad music!" but I just love music that makes me feel. It's probably because this music makes me stop dead in my tracks and listen to what is being said.
Now I have this urge to compose. Maybe I'll try to put some music together, I feel like I've had something itching to come out of my head lately... too bad I'm the worst lyricist. I'll have to find a good poem/writing to put together. Or I could finish Addie's song I started 5 years ago.
In other news...
I took the glucose test today. It was pretty gross. I felt very tired afterwards (I felt tired before too, but it made me feel crappy) We'll see what happens with that, I think I'll be fine though.
The elders are coming over tonight and we're having tacos! Yum! I also made my whipped cream/oreo dish that I created a while back. I'm sooooo excited for it. Yum!
Edit: That's the wrong version. This one is better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApHmlRl1aKU
Well I just fell in love with this song. It was live on the voice and it was fantastic. I love songs with a simple repetitive piano part and simple melodies. After all that time studying music, this is still my favorite kind of song. They make me ponder. Jon always says "you listen to such sad music!" but I just love music that makes me feel. It's probably because this music makes me stop dead in my tracks and listen to what is being said.
Now I have this urge to compose. Maybe I'll try to put some music together, I feel like I've had something itching to come out of my head lately... too bad I'm the worst lyricist. I'll have to find a good poem/writing to put together. Or I could finish Addie's song I started 5 years ago.
In other news...
I took the glucose test today. It was pretty gross. I felt very tired afterwards (I felt tired before too, but it made me feel crappy) We'll see what happens with that, I think I'll be fine though.
The elders are coming over tonight and we're having tacos! Yum! I also made my whipped cream/oreo dish that I created a while back. I'm sooooo excited for it. Yum!


Comments
Post a Comment