Baby Pictures
So... who will Zoey look more like? I was pretty stinking cute, but so was Jon... maybe a good mix of the two?

I am excited for our quiet Thanksgiving this year. I went out shopping for a couple things last minute (those super easy pie crusts, I did not want to make my own!) and it was CRAZY. I'm excited to go home and relax after work today. Jon doesn't have school Thursday so we'll mostly be catching up on homework instead of celebrating the holiday, but that's ok. I'm excited for Christmas break.
My ring officially doesn't fit. It made me so sad. I was over-heated yesterday and put it on and it was stuck. Not just like a little stuck, but it took a lot of lotion and coaxing and I decided its time to retire my pretty ring until after Zoey is born. It made me so sad. I have a stupid fake ring, but I miss my wedding ring! I really tired to make it work... :(
The past two days Jon has gotten more excited about Zoey (probably because I'm HUGE. Katie loves to comment about how big my belly is now!) He keeps trying to get her to kick and when she does, his reaction is priceless. He almost always says something to the effect of 'Holy cow, I didn't know she could kick so hard!' She definitely loves to move and play. I thought the kicking had slowed down and she was getting too big for my belly, but my belly stretched out again and made some more room for her a couple of days ago and she's bouncing around and playing again. :D
I am excited for our quiet Thanksgiving this year. I went out shopping for a couple things last minute (those super easy pie crusts, I did not want to make my own!) and it was CRAZY. I'm excited to go home and relax after work today. Jon doesn't have school Thursday so we'll mostly be catching up on homework instead of celebrating the holiday, but that's ok. I'm excited for Christmas break.
My ring officially doesn't fit. It made me so sad. I was over-heated yesterday and put it on and it was stuck. Not just like a little stuck, but it took a lot of lotion and coaxing and I decided its time to retire my pretty ring until after Zoey is born. It made me so sad. I have a stupid fake ring, but I miss my wedding ring! I really tired to make it work... :(
The past two days Jon has gotten more excited about Zoey (probably because I'm HUGE. Katie loves to comment about how big my belly is now!) He keeps trying to get her to kick and when she does, his reaction is priceless. He almost always says something to the effect of 'Holy cow, I didn't know she could kick so hard!' She definitely loves to move and play. I thought the kicking had slowed down and she was getting too big for my belly, but my belly stretched out again and made some more room for her a couple of days ago and she's bouncing around and playing again. :D


Comments
Post a Comment