Happy Halloween!
We went as pac-man and a ghost this year! For how quick and easy it was I was impressed with the results! Everyone seemed to love our costumes and I loved that they were cheap to make! We're trying to be really tight-budgeted... well, we always are, but especially since I haven't been working as much as I would've liked too, we're tightening up on anything/everything we don't need to spend money on. It's really hard to be on a tight budget. I often think of all the things I want to buy when we're on such a tight budget, but I notice when we stick to our budget we are blessed. We got another bag of clothing from friends on Wednesday for Zoey. That's the third bag of clothing that has been handed down to us. What a blessing! Baby clothes are expensive and these clothes are going to get us through until she's at least 6 months old. How wonderful!
I'm actually feeling pretty grateful today. Is it because its November? I am grateful I have been able to work. However little I feel like I am working.. I'm working! I'm helping us stay afloat a little longer. I'm grateful that I have such a flexible job that can continue once Zoey is born! I am grateful that now was the right time to start my music studio and that I have three dedicated students who are so excited to learn about music and I'm excited that its only three students so once Zoey is born I will be able to have plenty of time for her without ignoring my piano/voice students.
I'm grateful for a husband who did a load of dishes even though he had a bunch of school work to do because I went back to work for two days and was exhausted. I'm grateful for WIC, which is helping us buy groceries and saving money I didn't know/think we could save. I'm grateful for Medicaid and I'm glad I'm on it because I think I was a little too proud before. I always thought these governmental plans were for people who didn't deserve them and just a joke, but now that I'm on them I think wow, that is a lifesaver. I'm glad that I can be one of the people who uses these systems for good to help keep our family out of debt. I'm grateful that we have women in our ward who write up e-mails about the best deals in town and how to get coupons so I can spend my money more wisely easily. I'm grateful for my in-laws who save us so much money in rent and ask for the bare minimum in return. I love our little apartment in their basement and am so grateful for what they do for us. We are so blessed.
Last but definitely not least, I am grateful that I was able to get pregnant so quickly. I knew that Zoey needed to be a member of our family, but was being so prideful and didn't want to let her come down yet. I know in my heart this was exactly when she needed to come down and I'm so glad that I haven't had any complications yet. I am so glad that she is growing and that I get to feel her kick harder and harder everyday. I hope she keeps getting stronger and stronger in the next 11 weeks.
I hope you're feeling grateful today too, because its a pretty great day.
Sarah Maier
I'm actually feeling pretty grateful today. Is it because its November? I am grateful I have been able to work. However little I feel like I am working.. I'm working! I'm helping us stay afloat a little longer. I'm grateful that I have such a flexible job that can continue once Zoey is born! I am grateful that now was the right time to start my music studio and that I have three dedicated students who are so excited to learn about music and I'm excited that its only three students so once Zoey is born I will be able to have plenty of time for her without ignoring my piano/voice students.
I'm grateful for a husband who did a load of dishes even though he had a bunch of school work to do because I went back to work for two days and was exhausted. I'm grateful for WIC, which is helping us buy groceries and saving money I didn't know/think we could save. I'm grateful for Medicaid and I'm glad I'm on it because I think I was a little too proud before. I always thought these governmental plans were for people who didn't deserve them and just a joke, but now that I'm on them I think wow, that is a lifesaver. I'm glad that I can be one of the people who uses these systems for good to help keep our family out of debt. I'm grateful that we have women in our ward who write up e-mails about the best deals in town and how to get coupons so I can spend my money more wisely easily. I'm grateful for my in-laws who save us so much money in rent and ask for the bare minimum in return. I love our little apartment in their basement and am so grateful for what they do for us. We are so blessed.
Last but definitely not least, I am grateful that I was able to get pregnant so quickly. I knew that Zoey needed to be a member of our family, but was being so prideful and didn't want to let her come down yet. I know in my heart this was exactly when she needed to come down and I'm so glad that I haven't had any complications yet. I am so glad that she is growing and that I get to feel her kick harder and harder everyday. I hope she keeps getting stronger and stronger in the next 11 weeks.
I hope you're feeling grateful today too, because its a pretty great day.
Sarah Maier



Comments
Post a Comment