What can I make you for dinner?

So... funny story. I just asked Jon "What can I make you for dinner?" and he replied pulled chicken sandwich. I walked into the kitchen, looked at the stuff to make the sandwich, walked back out and said "can I make you something else? That seems too hard." and we went from pulled chicken to chicken burger to ... ice cream? to how about you make yourself dinner. I love him for putting up with me! This whole pregnancy thing can be a real pain. I kept thinking "I finally caught up on all of the dishes.... lets not make a mess". I can't wait until Jon's finals are over and I can make a mess and make him help me clean up! :) He's got a huge final due tomorrow and I was trying to be helpful... oh well! haha.

I'm so glad Jon puts up with me. I've been super grouchy today too. Luckily he is sweet to me. <3

Comments

Popular Posts