Very Pregnant

I'm sure there will be other posts with "very pregnant" as the title, but I'm really getting sick of being pregnant. Good thing, because if I want it to happen or not in 3-6 weeks this baby will be here. Possibly sooner if she really loves me (but only if she comes on her own willingly and large enough to not have to be in the NICU!)


But really, I feel huge. I've looked at pictures of some of my friends and I realize that they get huge at this point too and its a natural thing but.. I am so excited to work out after she comes! I am going to run so far and so fast! (after I recover). I am so excited to have my own baby that I can hold and cuddle all day long. I'm excited for Zoey to get to know how the world functions and to see her smile and laugh and cry when she doesn't get her way.

I've had some contractions, but they are all Braxton hicks so far. We'll get there. I went out shopping today (It's the only way I can convince myself to "exercise" without hating myself. It's the distraction of thinking I'll find a good deal and ... not finding a good deal and so I don't really spend much money other than gas) and while I was shopping I had a couple moments when my contractions bothered me so much I had to stop and rest for a while. It gives me hope that she's on her way soon!

Comments

Popular Posts