Sick.
Boo. I hate being sick. I came home from work today and felt awful. I took a nap and let poor Jon get everything ready for the missionaries. I woke up, ate some dinner and made myself feel even worse and napped for 5 more hours (on and off) trying to make my poor fat bloated pregnant belly to feel better. Nothing seemed to work. Every position was off. Is this what the last month will be like? If so... I'm over this! I'm hoping the bloating goes away tomorrow but I've been really bloated lately and that might not be the case. Now its 11:30 and I'm wide awake. How does this happen?
I took a 5-day job which is probably a big portion of why I'm so dead.. but its a good job. I don't want to have to drop it (I have it until Monday) so I'm going to have to feel better tomorrow morning or I'll be really bummed. I have a lot to do before Saturday.. here's hoping I get it all done!
I took a 5-day job which is probably a big portion of why I'm so dead.. but its a good job. I don't want to have to drop it (I have it until Monday) so I'm going to have to feel better tomorrow morning or I'll be really bummed. I have a lot to do before Saturday.. here's hoping I get it all done!


Comments
Post a Comment