Too young to dye

"LOOK HOW WHITE THIS HAIR IS!!!" I said to Jon this morning as I plucked out yet another 'gray' hair.

This time, however it was more than 'gray' it was completely white-- no specks of color throughout it to make me feel better. As I more closely examined my hair I realized that they've grown in all over the front of my head.

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!" I said dramatically. Jon said "You mean you're too young to 'D-Y-E'?!?"

I first noticed my gray hairs sometime in college and started plucking them. I had about 3-4. I remember at some point on my mission I freaked out and plucked them and then they magically didn't grow back for a while and I thought I had plucked them out for good! Then, my hair started growing again or something because they were back with a vengeance.

Real question though-- when do you start dyeing your hair? I'm being a *tad* dramatic about my grays... but they do bother me but I hate keeping up with the maintenance of hair dye. I am bad about it and the point is to cover up my grays which will you know, be at my roots... the part hardest to manage. I've seen some people who highlight to help but I'm pretty sure that would just exacerbate my problem. Thoughts? Feelings?

Comments

Popular Posts