Zoey squared.

We get to babysit one of the cutest dogs in the world this week. She even has a good name- Zoey. She is super cuddly, loves to sleep and run around. Zoey the human has been completely in love and constantly puts her face in Zoey the dogs face to receive licks. It's pretty adorable. I can't wait until we can buy a house and get a dog. <3

Here's Zoey the dog trying to convince me that she can fit on the recliner with me.
 Zoey the human saw that it was a great idea and joined in, making sure she went gold digging in the process.
 Here is where I'm starting to feel like a third wheel... The Zoey's love each other a lot.
 And then... naptime for everyone but mom.
 Here I am feeling huge. I swear Jack is bigger than Zoey was. I don't remember being in the holy cow I'm so big I can't move stage last pregnancy but this time... oh yeah. Don't let me sit on the floor or roll the wrong way in the bed. I'll never get up! I had some real contractions last night so here's hoping Jackson decides to come soon. I would love that. P.S. Future self- never get pregnant in the summer again, it's the worst. Remember that your thighs and arms are swollen. It's not worth it.
 Zoey makes this super cute grandpa face all the time and I wish I could express to you how sad I will be when she grows up and stops doing this.
 Peek-a-
 BOO!
 I know I'm cute.
 Don't even try to convince me that I don't need a dog. I've wanted one since I was her age.
 These two are so cute. *melted heart*
 She found these shades and needed to wear them. I'm pretty sure she's part of the MIB.
 An oldie, but gosh I look so perky because I showered, did my hair AND put on makeup. These days must be documented because they rarely happen.


The end.
--Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts