Tired
I've been really tired the last few weeks. Of course when I've been the most tired has been mid-move. It is exhausting to try to wrangle a toddler, move all of your stuff, organize and help your in-laws move their stuff out of the basement and put yours in. Thankfully Jon did most of it, but just thinking about it literally made me yawn. Once all the actual moving was done my mother-in-law watched Zoey while I went to Hilliard and finished packing/cleaned our home. Now that we have all the boxes here I unpacked a couple and then was so done that I stopped there.
I think I'm to the point where I can take control of our space! I started to clean out Zoey's room so she can play without having to work around boxes! A part of me keeps thinking I'll have more energy once the baby comes but I can't remember how long it took after Zoey to get that energy back!
Hopefully we'll be back on track and I'll be super energetic soon.
Sarah
I think I'm to the point where I can take control of our space! I started to clean out Zoey's room so she can play without having to work around boxes! A part of me keeps thinking I'll have more energy once the baby comes but I can't remember how long it took after Zoey to get that energy back!
Hopefully we'll be back on track and I'll be super energetic soon.
Sarah

Comments
Post a Comment