Tickets.
For someone who drives like a grandma I get a ridiculous amount of tickets. The crazy thing is that when I get tickets it's just for stupid things. A couple of months ago I got one for not displaying my front license plate (which I was told I didn't need to do by someone at the BMV... >_< ). A couple of days ago my husband got a ticket for not renewing his license plate sticker.
The real thing that makes me mad is that both of these things we got ticketed for were just dumb mistakes. I renewed my plates and when the time came to renew his we either didn't get the reminder in the mail or we did and I paid it and it got lost in the mail. They already charge you 10$ for being dumb and not paying for the sticker on time and then you get an additional 60$ worth of ticket.
It's probably not a huge deal but when you're poor and trying to get through college it's super frustrating. We work so hard to put savings in the bank and then things like this happen and I get so frustrated!
This too shall pass. I am so grateful Jon is in a good job again and that we won't have to stress so much anymore.
--Sarah
The real thing that makes me mad is that both of these things we got ticketed for were just dumb mistakes. I renewed my plates and when the time came to renew his we either didn't get the reminder in the mail or we did and I paid it and it got lost in the mail. They already charge you 10$ for being dumb and not paying for the sticker on time and then you get an additional 60$ worth of ticket.
It's probably not a huge deal but when you're poor and trying to get through college it's super frustrating. We work so hard to put savings in the bank and then things like this happen and I get so frustrated!
This too shall pass. I am so grateful Jon is in a good job again and that we won't have to stress so much anymore.
--Sarah


Comments
Post a Comment