Metal Free Clothing: Day 1 at Sterling Jewelers.
Jon's watching some comedian on Netflix and then all the sudden out of nowhere this conversation begins.
"I need metal free clothing"- Jon
"Wait what?!? Why?" -Sarah
"I need it for work"
"Are you being serious?"
"For the vault. The metal detector is very sensitive."
"Wait, what?"
"I guess I can wear sweatpants, they said it would be okay. Where are the sweats?"
"They're letting you wear sweats to work? That's awesome. How do you even get metal free work pants?"
"You can take them to a tailor and they'll take out all the metal in your pants and replace it with plastic."
"They do that?"
"Yeah. When the guys first told me I needed metal free clothing I thought it was some form of hazing."
I think it's safe to say he's going to like this job.
-Sarah
"I need metal free clothing"- Jon
"Wait what?!? Why?" -Sarah
"I need it for work"
"Are you being serious?"
"For the vault. The metal detector is very sensitive."
"Wait, what?"
"I guess I can wear sweatpants, they said it would be okay. Where are the sweats?"
"They're letting you wear sweats to work? That's awesome. How do you even get metal free work pants?"
"You can take them to a tailor and they'll take out all the metal in your pants and replace it with plastic."
"They do that?"
"Yeah. When the guys first told me I needed metal free clothing I thought it was some form of hazing."
I think it's safe to say he's going to like this job.
-Sarah


Comments
Post a Comment