Tuesday, 05/20/2014
Tuesday, 05/20/2014
21:30
Not much for today. I went to work, worked. I then went to shcool
and the more I think about it the more I think that this class will be
very beneficial to me in the long term.
After school I came home and read some more. Sarah and I then went on
a run. I of course only went for two miles she went for her full
five. She is training for a half marathon. I am going to try to keep
up in class so that I don't fall too far behind and get lost. I fired
up Anki to study flash cards and hopefully stuff a little more into my
brain.
Sarah:
Zoey screamed all day long and she got a bunch of stuff done. She was
able to fix the paint that was on the ceiling from the wall.
21:30
Not much for today. I went to work, worked. I then went to shcool
and the more I think about it the more I think that this class will be
very beneficial to me in the long term.
After school I came home and read some more. Sarah and I then went on
a run. I of course only went for two miles she went for her full
five. She is training for a half marathon. I am going to try to keep
up in class so that I don't fall too far behind and get lost. I fired
up Anki to study flash cards and hopefully stuff a little more into my
brain.
Sarah:
Zoey screamed all day long and she got a bunch of stuff done. She was
able to fix the paint that was on the ceiling from the wall.


Comments
Post a Comment