Sunday, 05/18/2014
Sunday, 05/18/2014
22:28
Today was a lot of fun Sarah and I visited the Vallens tonight. We
had a fire and roasted marshmallows. They showed us something new
s'mores with *Reese's Peanut Butter cups*. That tasted really great!
And speaking of great tastes we also made a smoothie with strawberries
and rhubarb. We were both surprised as to how much we liked it.
This afternoon we worked on the garden, we planted strawberries and moved
some of mom's blocks around so that the strawberries did not crawl
into bed with the other plants. I also took some more of the branches
down on the tree that we are going to cut down in the front yard using
the new ladder that dad bought.
22:28
Today was a lot of fun Sarah and I visited the Vallens tonight. We
had a fire and roasted marshmallows. They showed us something new
s'mores with *Reese's Peanut Butter cups*. That tasted really great!
And speaking of great tastes we also made a smoothie with strawberries
and rhubarb. We were both surprised as to how much we liked it.
This afternoon we worked on the garden, we planted strawberries and moved
some of mom's blocks around so that the strawberries did not crawl
into bed with the other plants. I also took some more of the branches
down on the tree that we are going to cut down in the front yard using
the new ladder that dad bought.


Comments
Post a Comment