Thursday, 05/22/2014

Thursday, 05/22/2014

22:39

Today was more exciting than I expected. It was rather uneventful I
was fixing issues at work and learning about Orion NCM. When one of
the offices called about issues with printing. It was a very nearby
office so I walked over and took a look. I got one of the computers
printing and I was working on the other. It was taking a while for
the computer to do it's thing so I pulled out one of the pamphlets
that they had about carpal-tunnel surgery. No big deal right? Wrong!

While I was reading it I became lightheaded and blacked out. Next
thing I knew I was on the floor. Everyone gathered around me and
someone called an ambulance. I was already fine but I felt kind of
unsure because one of the nurses said that I had a seizure while I was
passed out. (He also broke a wall with his shoulder-- Sarah) So I got to ride to the hospital in an ambulance. There
were a bunch of paramedics too. They all were rather genial guys and
one of them was very pleasant. I think his whole thing was to keep me
talking and see if I was doing alright.

And the inevitable happened I got there and waited for three hours and
the doctor said I was fine. It probably was not a seizure but
twitching from lack of oxygen to the brain. I just passed out because
of vesavega-s(something). It is nothing to be worried about I just
did not have enough blood-flow probably due to the fact that I was
thirsty and had not eaten enough. So all that wasted time and money
for nothing. On the flip side I am in good health so I really can't
complain.

After that I went to school to which I was late and started on the lab
we were doing on Wireshark. I then when home and studied and ran with
my wifey. I am so very glad that she encourages me to run it really
helps.

Comments

Popular Posts