Zoey is 4 months old!
Our little peanut turned 4 months yesterday. She's so grown up!
Zoey is terrible birth control. She's basically the best baby on the planet. She is sweet and loves to smile, hardly cries, loves to play and sleeps through the night/takes good naps. Only on rare occasion is she not the perfect baby.
She doesn't like to sleep when there are people around, she loves to be part of the crowd. She is really tall, I'm interested to see how much height she gained in the last two months because I feel ridiculous pulling her out of her car seat because she's so tall! She's already starting to have crowded legs in her car seat. She's a little squirt though. She's still in 0-3 month clothing and size 1 diapers.
She has the fluffiest hair ever. I love to rub my face against her hair and she loves it too. I think she thinks its funny because she giggles when I do it.
Here's her 4 month photos:
Hi mom. Are we done?
That's all folks!
-Jon, Sarah and Zoey
Zoey is terrible birth control. She's basically the best baby on the planet. She is sweet and loves to smile, hardly cries, loves to play and sleeps through the night/takes good naps. Only on rare occasion is she not the perfect baby.
She doesn't like to sleep when there are people around, she loves to be part of the crowd. She is really tall, I'm interested to see how much height she gained in the last two months because I feel ridiculous pulling her out of her car seat because she's so tall! She's already starting to have crowded legs in her car seat. She's a little squirt though. She's still in 0-3 month clothing and size 1 diapers.
She has the fluffiest hair ever. I love to rub my face against her hair and she loves it too. I think she thinks its funny because she giggles when I do it.
Here's her 4 month photos:
She got a bath before her photo shoot and was just too cute so I had to share it!
Melt my heart!!
She likes to joke like she's angry for attention. She was totally fine- silly goose!
Mom, do I really have to stop sucking on my hand so you can take these silly pictures? I am not amused.
Right before I took this picture I realized she was hungry. I fed her and she fell asleep. It was the cutest. I put her down and took a couple more pictures before she went to sleep in her crib.
Hi mom. Are we done?
That's all folks!
-Jon, Sarah and Zoey


Comments
Post a Comment