Random updates.
I'm not sure if I posted these. Happy birthday to my sweet husband Jon, he's 25! He was thrilled to celebrate with some delicious carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. (I must love him because I hate cream cheese frosting!)
I probably posted this one too, but seriously this one is sweet. Grandpa and Zoey. dawwwwwwwwww.
This is an amazing parenting moment. Are you ready? Jon called my name (I was upstairs hanging out with Katie) and I was taking my time getting there and I came down and was like what? (because he sounded like he was DYING when he called my name) and I then saw that Zoey puked all over him. He was nowhere near a rag and desperately needed one. I couldn't help but laugh for about 5 minutes, take a picture and laugh some more. He was so mad at me. I didn't really get why until I smelled it, it was pretty gross. Katie came down and was kind enough to help Jon (and Zoey) out while I continued to laugh up a storm.
This girl is already a little musician. Do you see her conducting in her sleep?!?! Also, as I've said 100 times, we both sleep with our arms in the air. Is this a weird genetic thing?








Comments
Post a Comment