Anniversary

I'm so glad I've got to spend the past two years with my favorite person. Jon and I had a pretty good anniversary. He made me dinner when I was at piano lessons (Steak and potatoes) and we had turtle cheesecake for dessert. YUM! We had a lot of fun together. Zoey partied with us for a bit- she's been having a lot of fun with the grabby-toys. She giggled a bunch and then got in the grumpiest mood she's ever been in and ruined the fun. We watched the best love story we know, Up. Grandma watched Zoey for a bit so we could enjoy our movie (thanks grandma!). When it was time for her to go to bed she screamed and screamed and screamed! I think she's overtired, I hope so because she's been sleeping through the night and it would be a shame if she stopped now.

The end. I love this little family of mine. Here's a video of when Zoey was being cute before she freaked out!


Comments

Popular Posts