Hip Dysplasia
Zoey and I had to wake up at a decent hour this morning and go get an ultrasound on her hip. Luckily, she's sleeping through the night now so its a little easier to get up at a normal hour, but sometimes it stinks when you're still making up for 2 months of missed sleep. We went to the children's hospital, got in right away and a sweet ultrasound tech helped us out. Zoey was a little angel, and just smiled at me the entire time while the ultrasound tech checked out her hip.
I was a little nervous about it, and the ultrasound tech said it would take two days to find out if she needed the brace or not but luckily, four hours later we got a call from the nurse at Zoey's pediatricians office. They said Zoey's hip was normal. I was so glad to hear it! Those casts are so hard to work with and I knew Zoey would not be happy with one because she LOVES to kick around and move and she's already trying to crawl.
Anyway, I am feeling pretty grateful today and I just wanted to share it with you!
Sarah Maier
I was a little nervous about it, and the ultrasound tech said it would take two days to find out if she needed the brace or not but luckily, four hours later we got a call from the nurse at Zoey's pediatricians office. They said Zoey's hip was normal. I was so glad to hear it! Those casts are so hard to work with and I knew Zoey would not be happy with one because she LOVES to kick around and move and she's already trying to crawl.
Anyway, I am feeling pretty grateful today and I just wanted to share it with you!
Sarah Maier


Comments
Post a Comment