General Conference- Sunday Afternoon

Boyd K. Packer

  • Knowledge comes only through personal prayer
  • Stay anchored to Christ through the storms of life
  • I am his witness. (powerful coming from him, you could feel that he was!)
William R. Walker
  • True to the faith
need to re-watch this chunk.... my dad's e-mail got me on a family search kick for a little bit.

L. Tom Perry
  • Seed of Abraham
Lawrence E. Corbridge
  • The truth will always be opposed
  • Obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel
  • Marriage and family are INTENDED to be eternal
  • Did Joseph Smith dream these up on his own, or are they from heaven?
  • Ask God and he will answer you
Michael John U. Tay
  • Served the members who were afflicted by the Typhoon in the Philippines. 
  • Pride Cycle

sajfkasdj
  • The internet\
    • Lots out there so be careful
  • Recognizing truth

D. Todd Christofferson
  • Easter

had to feed my baby again! I'll have to go through some of these and go back, thank goodness for note-taking so I know where to go back to!

Comments

Popular Posts