So we hung out with Kevin and Kathleen yesterday and got to play with Adalynn. She's the cutest little thing. I think it makes Jon and I more than a little excited for Zoey! Jon was so cute with her. He kept tickling her and playing peek-a-boo and he was just in love. I can't wait until our baby comes and he's even more excited about her! Kathleen said she has another bag of stuff she's working on getting for me, its exciting to have a good friend with a girl just a couple months older than ours to share clothes with.
We had a good weekend full of homework and being together. I am still feeling super sick-- My cough is so deep and mean and I just wish It was gone. My prescription only has two days left, but I have a follow up appointment with my doctor for the Flu shot this Thursday so *hopefully* I'll be healthy enough for it. If not, we'll have to get a new prescription and my flu shot later.
I think that's about it for this week.I should take a bump shot because she's adorable right now, my bump is the perfect size... no more growing! haha. I hope she does grow, but just not my belly :P




Comments
Post a Comment