Homemaker.
I've been sick for the last 2 1/2 weeks... and you know what I've learned? I'm a bit of a homemaker. I love to cook and clean and do all that stuff. I made homemade chili, baked potato soup and now I've got scalloped potatoes and ham in the oven. Yum! I think I'll make a salad to go with it and some homemade salsa to go with the chicken tacos I plan on making on Thursday or Friday. I love that I can share with Jon's family and cook a bunch of yummy food :).
Good thing I'm making the scalloped potatoes and ham kind of early because I'm already hungry again. Breakfast was too long ago! haha. There was a cute youtube clip from the Cosby show I found and Jon said its totally me because all I do is eat and eat. I punched him for that because it made me feel fat, but its SO TRUE. At least I can't eat too much in one sitting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dggt7PuoG00
And if you want a full episode of pregnancy happiness brought to you by Bill Cosby... here's a good one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaWoUKCDz4
Good thing I'm making the scalloped potatoes and ham kind of early because I'm already hungry again. Breakfast was too long ago! haha. There was a cute youtube clip from the Cosby show I found and Jon said its totally me because all I do is eat and eat. I punched him for that because it made me feel fat, but its SO TRUE. At least I can't eat too much in one sitting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dggt7PuoG00
And if you want a full episode of pregnancy happiness brought to you by Bill Cosby... here's a good one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaWoUKCDz4


Comments
Post a Comment