Finally Re-organizing!!!
I look HUGE in this first picture. I didn't even want to take a sideways one that day. Can you say BLOATED?!?! I can. I am looking super pregnant though, its out of control. Most days I just feel fat though. My face is starting to fill out more and my thighs are getting huge. I think its because I haven't been able to work out as much as I was pre-pregnancy. It makes me really sad. After Zoey comes, I am going CRAZY working out. I've decided the only way I'll be happy with myself is if I start training for a 10k/Marathon. I can't wait. I've got a friend who is interested in doing that as well (and just had a baby in September) so I'm hoping I might hop in with her starting in May/June (if I can get to at least a 10k by then.)
Aren't Jon and I adorable? lol. We were bored at church. We got there super late (What? I forgot I had agreed to sub for the primary chorister until midnight the night before on the one night we stay up late with friends? Of course.) and sat on the couches. I love the couches. I may sit there for the rest of this pregnancy because I can never get comfortable.
How many times can I say this? I am going to have the cutest children EVER. Jon= adorable. I was adorable too. These babies are going to be heart breakers before they even know what a heart-breaker is.
I am so excited though, because I made Jon promise he'd help move around the furniture (baby proofing part 1) during conference. HE IS! I didn't think he would because he's been so busy. I knew though it would be the one time when he needed something to do to occupy him as he listened to conference and he's doing a great job multitasking. I love this man and I am SO happy that we're finally getting our home ready for Zoey. I think she will have plenty of room to play in our home now and that makes me happy. Our kitchen table will be super cramped, but we admitted to ourselves we never really use it (except when the missionaries come over) anyway... so we'll get over it. I'd rather have a more welcoming living space/comfortable space for the baby/me. I'm excited about this! Yay!
Conference rocks. I already made peanut butter bar cookies, banana bread, and stir fry. I'm glad I'm feeling more energetic today. I hate it when I'm feeling dead. Wooohoo! Yummy conference food. Junk food! Maybe that's why she's been kicking me so hard.... ;)







Comments
Post a Comment