Piano Lessons

So-- I'm loving teaching piano! It's not voice, by any means... but its happy and fun! I love to be able to use what I've learned and teach kids how to learn music properly- from day 1. It's really fun to see how they are already learning! Morgan had his first piano lesson from me ever-- that was a new experience! I got to teach him where to put his hands and the real basics. He's starting the C Major scale slowly as well as playing fun songs (We started with Happy Birthday! I figure its a song he can play and appreciate later :) ). I really love this opening my own studio thing. Way more than I thought I would. I can't wait until my studio here is huge.

We are going to have a Christmas concert and I am so excited!

Yay for piano!

Comments

Popular Posts