HICCUPS!
Zoey had the hiccups yesterday and it was adorable. I felt it and thought "Did I just hiccup?!?" and then I noticed it was coming from the womb. I thought it was a different kind of a kick, but nope... your baby can get the hiccups in the womb! Crazy! She is growing and so stinking cute. She likes to hang out at the very bottom of my stomach. When I notice this, I like to suck my belly in as much as I can because its so fun to see her at the bottom of my stomach. She is so small! (But she is growing like a weed!)
Jon says the name Zoey is growing on him. He's still not convinced... but I LOVE it, so he either has to start loving it or come up with some good, well thought out names. I often think about our last ultrasound and how active and cute she was. I am not surprised I felt so much movement so early on.. she really is Thumper. Its like having an elephant take over your belly. She loves to turn and twist and kick and move down really low and then up really high. She's kind of like me when I'm sleeping... takes over the whole bed/womb.
I've finally been so tired that I've slept through the night. This is a first (since we got married!) And I am so grateful that my body is completely shutting down. Sleep is very important to me and if I don't get it, I can't do all of the stuff I have to do! I took the day off of work on Friday and was able to deep clean a lot of our apartment. The walls needed some good washing in the kitchen (I swear, when we cook it somehow gets EVERYWHERE) Same as some of the walls in the hall. I also got to the baseboards and vacuumed the accessible ones really well to make sure the spiders would all DIE! Its so nice to have time to do that.
Jon's been behind on his homework so I prepped some of it for him so when he got home all he'd have to do was find the answers and I'd type them in for him. He does so much-- and he's taking 18 credits this semester, which is killer for him. Its nice to know that I can help make it a little easier. I'm hoping when I stay at home with Zoey I'll be able to help take some more of the burdens off of him.
We're really happy and well. Jon is excited he's almost got his associates degree! One step closer to the bachelors degree and hopefully some better job opportunities will come once he gets his associates degree. :) I'm so proud of him. I really lucked out :)
Sarah


Comments
Post a Comment