Oregon part 2

So... you can only edit posts started on your phone on your phone? Thats dumb. Oregon Pt. 2 (with the good pictures I couldn't upload from my phone.
Michelle (birth mom), me, Melissa (half sister)

 Jon and I at a beautiful park!
We got to go to the temple together! That was an awesome experience! 
 Bern (biological step father) was trying to convince me his bump was bigger!
 Making up for lost time.
 Convincing Alana (Melissa's kid, my niece) to dance with me. She didn't go for it at first!
 Bored on the plane.
 Melissa and Michelle at the lake.
 The three lovely ladies!
 Jon and I. We're adorable. And cheesy.
 All of us who came to the sock-hop!
 Gage (my nephew). I just found this picture... holy cow, he looks adorable! (He and Alana are twins)
 On a cool old plane. We got to touch all of the buttons!
 At an antique store. This buffalo is legit!
The end! 
)

Comments

Popular Posts