22 weeks
So... I'm over peeing myself a little when I sneeze intensely. I'm sure this is a "normal" thing that happens with pregnant ladies... but really?!?!?! I just sneezed. I don't have to pee. WHY the heck does this happen?!?! Not cool.
I just got some hand-me-down baby clothes.... and I AM SO EXCITED! It makes it a little more real. There really is a baby in my belly that really will show up and completely rock my world in 4 months. 4 months is nothing. I am not ready (as in we have no place to put the crib currently because we have to move furniture/change and baby proof everything) but I am (as in I am mentally prepared for this child to change my life/I have enough experience I am not freaked out at all). I'm excited about cloth diapering and I'm getting ready to buy all of the stuff for homemade wipes. BRING IT ON! I can't believe its all happening so quickly!
I have a feeling these 9 months will fly by. It's already 5 months... and it's felt like forever in the moment, but I look back and think how quickly its all gone by. We just had our last ultrasound. We just have to keep measuring correctly and take some more tests to make sure baby is happy and healthy... and then we're home free! Baby is measuring perfectly. My belly is measuring exactly where its supposed to be as well, so we're just fine! Hallelujah!
Here are some cheesy pregnancy photos I took.
P.P.S. Jon is the cutest about all of this. He is SUPER excited. I knew he would be, but he's often more excited than I am... and that is absolutely adorable.
I just got some hand-me-down baby clothes.... and I AM SO EXCITED! It makes it a little more real. There really is a baby in my belly that really will show up and completely rock my world in 4 months. 4 months is nothing. I am not ready (as in we have no place to put the crib currently because we have to move furniture/change and baby proof everything) but I am (as in I am mentally prepared for this child to change my life/I have enough experience I am not freaked out at all). I'm excited about cloth diapering and I'm getting ready to buy all of the stuff for homemade wipes. BRING IT ON! I can't believe its all happening so quickly!
I have a feeling these 9 months will fly by. It's already 5 months... and it's felt like forever in the moment, but I look back and think how quickly its all gone by. We just had our last ultrasound. We just have to keep measuring correctly and take some more tests to make sure baby is happy and healthy... and then we're home free! Baby is measuring perfectly. My belly is measuring exactly where its supposed to be as well, so we're just fine! Hallelujah!
Here are some cheesy pregnancy photos I took.
P.S. I remember complaining about large boobs not fitting in clothing BEFORE I got pregnant. Since getting pregnant, I take that back. I fit just fine in my clothes before. I hope they get smaller after breastfeeding because I will die if they stay this size. This dress doesn't look like it, but its a nursing dress and I did everything I could to not fall out of it all day long. I'm going to need some camisoles.
P.P.S. Jon is the cutest about all of this. He is SUPER excited. I knew he would be, but he's often more excited than I am... and that is absolutely adorable.




Comments
Post a Comment