No Cavities!
Jon and I are awesome. We went to the dentist today and were cavity free! The hygienist said my gums looked great for a pregnant lady and she also said she was surprised I was 5 months along, I didn't look nearly that pregnant (um, thank you, I love you!!) That was much better than the comment I got yesterday that I looked 8 months pregnant! I told my hygienist that story and she said that woman is crazy! I wish her a long pregnancy full of morning sickness one day! What an awesome lady. My gums look pretty great for being pregnant (Not very inflamed) and only one tooth has an inflamed gum. That tooth hasn't bugged me, but apparently the gum is moving away from the tooth a little (a normal pregnancy thing) and the roots of the tooth are poking through a little so it hurt when she poked me with her metal thing. Thank goodness it wasn't a cavity and that this will go away shortly!
I decided to go to school with Jon today. He's gone all day long on Thursdays and I pretty much hate it, so I told him I was going with him. I'm hanging out in the library now while he records a speech for class. Then he has a free period (one of his classes is cancelled so they can take an online test)! I'll help him get some nice studying in so that we can have even more time for each other this weekend. Yay! I miss him when he's busy with homework/at school all day long.
My pregnancy is going great. Zoey is getting bigger daily. She is starting to really push on everything. Its funny though, at the beginning of my pregnancy I had way more issues with having to eat often/having to go potty all the time... but now? I'm pretty much ok. If I have to go, I have to go... but its more like I was pre-pregnancy. I bet things will go back to how they were with the first trimester, but I think the first trimester was just go bizarre.
Zoey loves to kick me. All the time. I'm surprised how active she is. She's going to be an energy ball when she finally comes out. Holy cow-- she is so energetic!
I think that's about it. :) Have a fantastic day!
I decided to go to school with Jon today. He's gone all day long on Thursdays and I pretty much hate it, so I told him I was going with him. I'm hanging out in the library now while he records a speech for class. Then he has a free period (one of his classes is cancelled so they can take an online test)! I'll help him get some nice studying in so that we can have even more time for each other this weekend. Yay! I miss him when he's busy with homework/at school all day long.
My pregnancy is going great. Zoey is getting bigger daily. She is starting to really push on everything. Its funny though, at the beginning of my pregnancy I had way more issues with having to eat often/having to go potty all the time... but now? I'm pretty much ok. If I have to go, I have to go... but its more like I was pre-pregnancy. I bet things will go back to how they were with the first trimester, but I think the first trimester was just go bizarre.
Zoey loves to kick me. All the time. I'm surprised how active she is. She's going to be an energy ball when she finally comes out. Holy cow-- she is so energetic!
I think that's about it. :) Have a fantastic day!

Comments
Post a Comment