The best times

Zoey's smiles get bigger and more genuine every day.  I adore them. She is growing up so quick. As she gets bigger and starts filling out I notice more and more that she's becoming her own cute little self. She's got a lot of spunk and she makes the cutest noises. Jon is falling more in love with her everyday as she wants to play more and more daily. He loves to make her smile and he's finally admitting that her smiles are smiles and not gas.

She's at an awkward development stage where all she wants to do is play, but she's not quite at the point where she can play herself. I make funny faces at her and dangle things in front of her and she loves it.

I absolutely adore Zoey and I'm so glad that she's my daughter. It's been the best two months of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts