Motherhood.
It's been 10 days since Zoey graced us with her presence. Let me tell you, she is an excellent baby. She only cries when something is wrong and its gas of some kind 90% of the time. She doesn't cry unless she is super dooper hungry (like when mom leaves and prays she had enough to eat before she left but was wrong...) she usually just starts licking everything to tell me she's hungry. Its super cute.
She loves to fall asleep on my chest and its pretty much my favorite thing ever.
Oh, she also cries when she's not being cuddled. Jon says she's just like her mom... and he's 100% right. Zoey needs her cuddles! haha.
She sneezes and then growls at her sneeze right after. It's hilarious. We're still trying to get a video of it.
She also has the cutest yawn in the history of the world.
She makes the best funny faces when she's pooping (sorry, you'll hate me for this later... but its true!)
And she adores her daddy.
I am so in love with my little family. My birthday is this Sunday and my mom asked me what I want and all I couldn't think of a single thing I wanted. I feel perfectly content. I have everything I want and more.






Comments
Post a Comment