Doctors offices...

So I got a call from my doctors office. Turns out there was protein in my urine, enough to cause concern so I get to go in Monday for a non-stress test. Poor Zoey having issues in the last stretch. We did so well the entire time until now. I've been having blurred vision/seeing glitter as well so I'm on careful watch all weekend. I don't think they'll let her stay in the womb forever, which might be a good thing but I haven't been having contractions and I want her to come naturally. We'll see what happens, I may have no choice in the matter.

They want me to meet with the doctors too, just in case I need to have a doctor deliver her since I've been having all of these lovely pre-eclampsia signs. At this point I'm about ready to just say take her out so we don't have to keep going to all of these appointments and wondering if she's ok. I know she'd be fine if she was born at this point.

I wish she would get a little less comfortable since I'm pretty sure I'll be delivering her before next Sunday. Hurry up Zoey!



Comments

  1. Hang in there! You didn't ask for my two cents worth, but I am gonna give it :). Drink water, like as much as you can, and then do some visualization a of what you want your experience to be and in those visualization talk with your daughter and let her know that you trust her and your body that they know what to do. Take nice deep relaxing cleansing breaths while doing this. You will do amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts