Summer 2016 (June-July)
How most of my summer was spent.
We basically lived at splash pads this summer. I didn't take nearly enough pictures but Jack has some great tan lines that are made obvious when you move his fat rolls. Jack first hated the splash pads but they've quickly grown on him.
We also spent a lot of time cuddling and watching movies when it was too hot. Pregnancy is the worst in the summer. Remind me to avoid the summer months next time.
This kid is always on the move. This is a good example of what it's like to take a photo of him. Thanks for the laughs google.
They love me.
Theodore Rex. I can't believe you're not a girl. That was one of the biggest shocks of my life so far. I was certain you were going to be a girl. I'm pretty sure raising you is going to be a breeze though. I basically forget I'm pregnant most days (aside from your sweet kicks that remind me you're here). You are sweet and perfect and I know I shouldn't be able to tell but I swear you look like a mirror image of your siblings based on this ultrasound photo.
That one week when Zoey refused to take her coat off even though it was 90 degrees outside and every time I unzipped it she was upset.
When we found this beauty at a garage sale and realized how vicious Zoey is with a hammer. She's going to be just like her daddy one day. She's ready to build all the projects and she even knows a bunch of tool names so she can hand them to daddy <3
If this isn't cute I'm not sure what is.
The bubble gun that keeps giving. Its retro and amazing and the kids go crazy when we play with it. Here's that coat again. Zoey's such a weirdo.
That one time we went to home depot and accidentally wandered into a kids workshop. It was a blast and again.. Zoey knows how to use a hammer. I'm lucky I still have fingers.
The summer when I learned how to bake bread.
I also discovered making homemade snickers isn't that hard or time consuming. If I'm a blimp at the end of the summer... it probably has something to do with these snickers.
Zoey grew up a lot this summer. I swear she's going to be off to college before I know it.
Teddy, you gave me some intense peach cravings. I made homemade caramel so this beauty happened. Don't worry, I shared it with Jon because I'm a kind human being.
These two became best friends. They do pretty much everything together. Half of it may be hitting each other with random objects but hey, they're doing it together and creating some awesome bonds.
This boy is becoming a toddler. He's toddling and everything. I can't believe how cute he is.
Lots and lots of snuggles with daddy happened this summer. A couple times when Jon left for work Zoey would put her shoes on and try to leave with him. She now understands she can't go with him but every morning before he leaves for work she tells him to "Kiss Zoey. Kiss Jackson. Kiss mommy!". If he doesn't kiss one of us, she will complain until he does <3
Jack loved the last trip we took to Fort Island. He was so happy that daddy pushed him on the swings and took him down the slide.
Some of my best memories as a child were on the swings. I hope they remember this.
That time when I learned how to make NY pizza. I'm definitely going to make a few batches of this before Teddy comes.
How can he look so big yet so little all at once?!?
Teddy loves pizza.
Can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings. I'm pretty excited about some more cooking adventures and 100 more trips to the splash pad.
-Sarah

























Comments
Post a Comment