Columbus.
Here's to spiritual promptings turned into a sudden move and lots of new experiences! I am glad that I have always been close to the Holy Ghost and known when things were supposed to happen. I cherish every decision that I have been prompted to make with immediate feedback that told me I was right in doing something "crazy" and "illogical".
This move has been perfect timing and all around a good decision. With every good decision comes stress and doubt though. When we got here, for some reason money was tight. Between the bills, not getting our tuition refund and a whole bunch of other little factors, we realized we were not going to be able to pay for our rent in time (we have savings in a separate bank account and couldn't transfer the funds fast enough.) After stressing and thinking how could this happen to me, I started thinking. I remembered months ago, I had put a large amount of cash in a tin for a rainy day. This money ended up making up the difference and we were able to pay off our rent. We also were thankful that we recently got a credit card as a medical bill came through we also were hoping Workers Comp would pay for, but had not yet. It is crazy to see all of the blessings.
With every little decision we've made, I've felt guided by the Holy Ghost. That is the best feeling in the world.
Sarah
This move has been perfect timing and all around a good decision. With every good decision comes stress and doubt though. When we got here, for some reason money was tight. Between the bills, not getting our tuition refund and a whole bunch of other little factors, we realized we were not going to be able to pay for our rent in time (we have savings in a separate bank account and couldn't transfer the funds fast enough.) After stressing and thinking how could this happen to me, I started thinking. I remembered months ago, I had put a large amount of cash in a tin for a rainy day. This money ended up making up the difference and we were able to pay off our rent. We also were thankful that we recently got a credit card as a medical bill came through we also were hoping Workers Comp would pay for, but had not yet. It is crazy to see all of the blessings.
With every little decision we've made, I've felt guided by the Holy Ghost. That is the best feeling in the world.
Sarah


Comments
Post a Comment