Summertime and the livin is easy!
Oh summer... I am a little sad you're coming to an end! We'll be in Oregon next week and then Jon has school full-time the Monday after! How depressing! I'm glad he took summer classes, but it seems like we never got a little break for each other! I look forward to winter break before the baby comes at least!
A stray dog came into our lives on Saturday! Her name is Maggie and she's a total sweetheart. She will be fine with kids (she ignores all cats and dogs so we're not worried about her at all!) And if anything happens she's pretty dang old and we can put her down. We absolutely adore her though!
I keep researching grad school. I don't know what i want to study! I wonder if I should keep persuing music or switch to special ed/ German ed/ translation. We shall see! I think I want German the most but it's not offered near us. It also doesnt help me with my ed credits (I don't think... I need to call! Music majors need language credits so I'll see.)
Anywho... all is well, the baby has a 150 heartrate and I'm starved at all times so I think we're ok! :)


Comments
Post a Comment