Piano.

I still need to post my Oregon trip.. apparently drafts don't sync to blogger so I'm doing that later... I hate typing on my touchscreen! I have become a little piano obsessed lately. Which is rad. I've always loved the piano, but lately I can't seem to get away from it (practicing over an hour a day..) Its really funny to me because the last year I didn't practice at all. Thinking back though, I didn't really do much other than pay attention to Jon and work though. I'm learning this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co-c4Cq1X3A

Its called "I am His Daughter" Its from an old EFY CD that Katie has and loves. She had the sheet music on the piano and I can't get it out of my head. I get lost in the song... and Deb probably goes nuts with how often I play it. I can finally play and sing the whole way though. There are still a lot of mistakes made... but progress! Half the battle is putting a song together. The other half of the battle is taking the song back apart and realizing how much you don't really know. Can't wait until I get to that stage and really perfect it.



PREGNANCY FUN FACTS:

  • I'm 20 weeks today. Woot. 
  • We still don't know what our baby is... I can't wait until September 11!
  • I am still throwing up. Boo.
  • The baby moves all the time. Sometimes I have to get up and walk around to make it stop. For some reason, usually Jon's hand on my belly makes the baby calm down too. When that happens I get ridiculously happy. Jon is going to be a stellar dad.
  • My feet are already getting bigger. Boo.
  • I'm always hungry. Still don't really have cravings. Other than PEANUT BUTTER. It is this heavenly substance that I could not live without.

Comments

Popular Posts