Newlyweds
blue is for boys (Jon)
pink is for girls (Sarah)
My hubby and I just read this journal... its depressing. HAPPY TIME! We're married. And love each other. We kiss way too much (that is not what you said the other day :) ) in public and people don't want to be friends with us because we're gross, but heck we LOVE each other. We cherish each other. Even ... cleave to each other :p
I was reading this blog and i felt really bad about what SaRAH has had to go through over the last year. I am glad she is MuChO (we're a little Spanish.. we say mucho!) happier now ^_^. I hope I am never stoopid and ruin what happiness I bring to her! (Jon, the computer man is struggling with my keyboard :p)
Anyway, we love our life.
That is all. More later from....
THE MAIERS :D
PS. We LOVE pictures! (oh and each other :) )
PPS. Hairs getting pulled out of legs HURTS!
PPPS. We have been married for over TWO MONTHS (and having my leg hairs pulled STILL HURTS!)
PPPPS. No it doesn't * innocently with Sarah cute eyes*.
OK we are really done now... I think.

Comments
Post a Comment