Goodbye Las Vegas!

So we went to my friend Annalisa's wedding last weekend. It was pretty fun. Jon wore his suspenders... I naturally fell in love with him all over again. We spoke lots of German with each other and just enjoyed our little night out.


Funny story: for weeks, Jon has been trying to tell me that I have allergies and I've said I've never had them before why would I start now! Then I saw a picture of this little buggerand I knew he was 
 
right, I'm totally allergic to Ragweed (aka Hayfever). It said online that it is the biggest allergy in all of Vegas and I believe it because this little weed is all over near our house. So, we got some allergy medicine that doesn't make you drowsy (because lets face it, I am drowsy normally and giving me drowsy medicine is never a good idea) and then we ran to the library because we're library fanatics. Jon and I went to the drinking fountain to swallow our pills and then he started choking. The whole library was near us and I was so glad we were in a public place because it saved me from a huge freak out (it was just a mini freak out :p). The police officer man came over and helped him out and all was well in the universe. 

We also bought a trailer this week for our adventures and that was pretty exciting. On our way home (without the trailer, we have to wait about a week more for it to come in), we decided to go to the strip and hang out. There, we wandered aimlessly, ate fast food (totally defeating the purpose of walking around the strip) and just had fun talking. I love going on walks with my hubby.

 We'll really miss living next to the strip. It's been fun for the last 6 months. I guess the Lord has something bigger and better in store for us in Ohio though. I can't wait to see how the next few years play out.


Comments

Popular Posts