April 2015
Life has been much better lately. I'm no longer sick (hallelujah!) although I do have some days where I relapse and have a little morning sickness it is not anywhere near what it was before. Baby Jackson kicks like crazy. He's always up to something. I kind of love it though. I feel like he'll be just like his dad. Zoey has been getting into everything and growing up so quickly. She's a very cautious girl. She still hasn't taken a step on her own. She has stood on her own (for about a second, once). She loves to stand against the wall and to climb up things. She is often found walking around our couch. She is super talkative (in baby language) but still hasn't mastered any words except for maybe belly. She really loves her belly. She loves to pull up her shirt and show us her belly and say "belly!". She loves to giggle. She loves to cuddle with her stuffed animals. She is SUPER social. She will go up to any baby and try to play with them. I brought her in to nursery with me as I subbed for the woman who does nursery music and she was in heaven! The land of toys and other babies! I can't wait for her to be old enough to go in.
Jon and I are doing great. We've been working on getting ready to move and making plans so we can move. Hopefully things start working themselves out soon. I am grateful that I have a couple piano students in Akron who are excited for me to come back. I'm also grateful that I can substitute teach when I come back if I need to. I'm sad to leave Hilliard, but I love the idea of new adventures.
Jon and I have been on a new health journey as well. I've been wanting to do this for a while but haven't made the leap... we had our first day of no chocolate. It was embarrassingly hard. We were both super grumpy. Hopefully this week goes quickly and we put smiles on our faces again :P
Now for pictures :)
The time when I gave myself a horrifying birthday present. haha. I asked for balayage showing them a picture similar to this and became blonde. Scary!
Here is Jon's birthday cake. It was carrot, as always. This year I think carrot cake is finally growing on me. I didn't die at the thought of cream cheese frosting. Am I growing up? haha.20-something weeks pregnant with baby Jackson.
We are so excited for this munchkin!
Zoey and a boy got in a wrestling match during the ward missionary meeting. It was hilarious.
My fixed hair. It's hard to tell in this picture, but the highlights are perfect. Shoutout to Jennilyn for saving me from embarrassment.
We go on walks all the time. The weather is PERFECT here. On this particular walk, we used the baby carrier and Zoey thought she was absolutely hilarious. I love her.
Love you!
Sarah









Comments
Post a Comment