Primary Chorister

I'm the primary chorister at church and let me tell you... I love my calling. At first I was afraid things wouldn't work out with Zoey being so young, but it's a fabulous calling. I get to show the kids how to be confident in singing. Maybe it's because I'm never prepared enough and I don't know the words or what I'm doing, but at the end of the day I know that all that is important is that I look those kids in the eye and show them my love for them and my love for the gospel. Singing is the best way to bear your testimony. I know some people get sick of music callings in the church, but I hope to have a million of them.

Go figure, because when I got this calling all I wanted to do was cry and say no. I almost did say no.

I guess there are blessings when you say yes to callings!

Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts