My baby is crazy

Jon's taking a nap and our place is pretty small so I'm blogging while Zoey is supposed to be taking a nap. Instead of napping, she's rolling all over her crib and shouting gleeful noises. I love it.


I found this when I was out running. Note to self, don't get a dog I can't run with. :)


Zoey sporting the new bracelet AJ and Kaylee got some little girls to make for her. 


The first time Zoey grabbed her toes. Instead of letting me take a picture of her grabbing her toes, she grabbed my camera.


Zoey eating some celery from the garden. I don't know how much celery she actually ate, but she really enjoyed playing with it. 


Deb and I made up a bunch of Pesto from the garden! Yum!


Not quite the way you eat food, Zoey.... but good try.


Hanging out at Josh Anderson's birthday party.

 This outfit! I got some of the cutest hand-me-downs ever.

But dad.... I don't want to sleep.


The end!

Comments

Popular Posts