Second trimester

So, I'm supposed to be in this happy pregnant place right now but all I can think is why am i still sick? I really don't mind it, but gosh I am sick of being sick. I look at my piles of housework and reflect on days like yesterday (I took 3 naps and could only stomach pizza hut of all things) and think why is this happening and I remind myself I'm not takin drugs because I'll skip the sleep I know I need. I can do this. Mom expressed concern for my Oregon trip and I said lets just pray the wonderful second trimester hits by then! I don't want to be sick meeting my sister and her family for the first time.

Cravings: Nothing. All I have is hunger and food aversions.  I often force myself to eat and haven't gained a pound.

I am getting excited to find out what gender our baby is and researching all I can to make sure it is healthy. We keep trying to hear its heartbeat with a toilet paper roll I keep next to the bed even though I was told I won't be able to hear it that way for weeks. I started a registry to save some of the things I love and now all we need to do is wait, finally buy things and rearrange the furniture (oh and pick a name...)

Love you guys!
Sarah

I'm poking out my gut in one of the pics lol. And sorry i didn't shower this morning... :p

Comments

Popular Posts