We're having a baby!
We're having a baby!
Our little blueberry (that's how big it is, lol.) is 7 weeks old. I am so excited. Pregnancy is weird though, I never knew I would be gassy as heck and only get morning sickness at night. Our baby has been pretty kind to me so far. Its funny how your boobs grow huge first and how every time I sit up I feel like the baby is huge because I'm so bloated. I get really excited though and try to eat healthy (even though I never want healthy food other than berries!)
Being a nanny makes this all more exciting too. I love working with these kids and thinking holy cow, you are the cutest little bundles of joy and in 7 months I'll get to have my very own bundle of joy just like you... its fantastic.
Its also super fun to be pregnant at the same time as my friends. I have a great support system and I love it. I love that my friends are a couple of weeks ahead of me so I can say hey guys... have you had this weird symptom? And we can talk about things like farting, burping and pooping and not wonder whats wrong with each other.
I can't wait until I know if its a boy or a girl because it is already making me crazy. I went out to some garage sales with another pregnant woman in the ward and she helped me figure out a lot of stuff. I'm so excited for this baby! Its going to be so great!
Sarah


Comments
Post a Comment