Pregnancy is a big waiting game...

I don't think they tell you that. Pregnancy is the biggest waiting game ever. You wait for weeks just to find out if the pee strip will change colors. Then you wait for weeks just for a doctor to confirm the pee strip really did change colors. Then you wait for more weeks to see a picture of your small fetus, just to wait an extra week because its a late bloomer. You wait to get approved for new healthcare. Then, you wait for the nausea to stop and for the next trimester. You wait to go crazy shopping and you wait to throw a baby shower.

Doesn't it sound exhausting? I try not to think about it. Maybe it's because I'm tired all the time. I love this though, its fun to think THERE'S A BABY IN MY BELLY! I swear, one day I am just going to scream it for everyone to hear. It will be really cute. Promise.

I think we'll announce it for everyone to hear in about a week, the Fourth of July is coming and I want to talk to some of my favorite friends about being pregnant when I'm home without feeling hush-hush. I hate keeping secrets...  maybe that's all I don't like about waiting. I feel like when its not a secret anymore it will be less obnoxious. I don't want to go out and hang out with people and I feel bad like I'm super lame because I don't feel good at night.

Topic other than pregnancy: Nannying. Its great. All people should Nanny. The kids are just adorable and it makes it all better. They just had their birthdays. They are now 1 and 4 years old. They are seriously adorable. He (4) loves to play on the wii and watch Netflix. He's the tech savviest kid I know that can't read. The one year old LOVES to eat. Especially paper and things that aren't really edible. Its hilarious.

Time to go. I should update some non-pregnancy stuff soon. I love ya'll
-Sarah


Comments

Popular Posts