9.7.2012
Ironically, this was our anniversary. Happy five months to us! So, I came home from work and we did Jon's homework for four hours. Gross. I helped Jon however I could and eventually pulled out my primary lesson when I couldn't help anymore. Then, the best part happened. We were so tired, you know that point where exhaustion kicks in and you go insane? Well, he turned on the "love channel" on Pandora... and there was Whitney Houston... and I couldn't resist. So I started dramatically singing to him. (You know, like I did when I was 10.) And then it continued... Mariah Carey, etc. It turned out into karaoke night. It was awesome. We laughed so hard we couldn't breathe and then tried to get each other to laugh some more.
Love is great.
Happy five months Jon!
-Sarah
Love is great.
Happy five months Jon!
-Sarah


Comments
Post a Comment