Holiday Letter 2019









12/16/2019
Friends and Family,

2019 has been a busy year for us. We have had another year of trying to focus on experiences as a family and having fun. We experienced a tea party, Legoland, Frankenmuth, visiting grandparents in Midland and Ohio, Detroit (especially the people mover), Jungle Java, Under the Sea and a whole lot of other fun places. The kids have enjoyed going on a lot of play dates this year. We hope to continue to have a lot of fun experiences next year.

Jon had more opportunities to work from home this year and we are loving having him around more!
It’s fun to eat lunch with him and see his face more. He’s been working hard to finish up a lot of the projects we
started last year including my dining room chairs. Now we have a fully functioning dining room again and we’re
all excited about it. 

I’m (Sarah) almost done with grad school. I’ll graduate with a Masters of Education in Instructional Technology
from Kent State in May 2020. I plan on working full time after I graduate. I’m working hard to finish all the time
consuming projects we’ve started around the house before I finish school and  go back to work.




Zoey (5) is in Kindergarten! She loves it. She is rapidly learning and having a blast. She loves all things girly
including but not limited to Disney princesses, cats, unicorns, horses and the color pink. She loves doing yoga
at the gym with her friends in the daycare and going to parties. She’s a great big sister and we miss her while
she’s gone at school

Jackson (4) is learning how to be in charge while Zoey is gone. He loves to boss Teddy around and to climb my
pantry to the highest shelf to sneak juice boxes and protein bars. He’s been having fun rock climbing at the gym
and playing at Under the Sea, a kids play area. 


Theodore (3) is growing up too quickly. He’s pretty independent these days but still a mama’s boy. He loves
Batman, dinosaurs and everything his siblings love. He’s intense and knows exactly what he wants to do and
will get mad if you don’t agree. He’s known for throwing vegetables he doesn’t want my face and for giving the
best hugs. 

I hope you all have a good holiday season. Enjoy the extra time off from work and school and spend time with
the people who mean the most to you.

Happy holidays,
The Maier Family 




Kid Quotes 2019


“Dad, the truth is I don’t think I can ever stop going potty.” -Zoey on being sick


“Do you like my new glasses?”-Sarah
“They’re cheetahs *thinks* No, I don’t like your new glasses.” -Jack

“I can’t get jet. He gone forever!” -Teddy, on a toy lost under the couch

“Is Scout’s doctor a puppy doctor or a people doctor?” -Zoey

“MOM! I see it! I see the jingle bells. STOP!” -Jack
“Uhm, ok?” -Sarah
“I love that jingle bell place. It’s sooooo good.” -Jack (on taco bell)

“Mom, don’t bug me. I’m trying to concentrate. What does
concentrate mean mama?” -Zoey

“I’m so mean at you!” -Teddy
“Uhmmmm nofing to see here. Nofind to see!” -Jack, doing something he shouldn’t have been doing.

“Daddy was coming for me. I didn’t want daddy. Daddy’s not my favorite. I want mommy here.” -Teddy

“Mom, my cold snack was disgusting. Ughhhhh.” - Zoey, on eating a cold pack

Comments

Popular Posts