Miss me?!?
If you didn't hear- Baby #3 is coming sometime around November 3, 2016. Wooooohooo. We are super excited.
I was getting something out of the back of my Jeep and I remembered the first day I put both kids in the back of my Jeep and how excited I was. Look how big they are now! It kills me a little but I love it because the kids are having so much fun today.
I haven't written much lately because to be honest, life has been pretty rough during the past few months. I remember saying something about how if I wrote down all the hard things that had happened in that month no one would believe it was a true story.
Even more has happened since then. It's been a crazy whirlwind. Every time I say I'm getting out of the storm something else happens so for now, I'm riding the waves hoping that my life will calm down soon. Good thing I like crazy. In the meantime, my kids and I will be napping on the couch in between episodes on Netflix.
Here's some pictures I may have missed out on in the past few months.
Jack is getting so big! He has the best smiles.
Cuddling together on the couch
One of the 5 times we left the house this month. Have to document that it did happen! haha
The day Jon got his 3D printer. He was in heaven.
Part of staying home a lot and being confined to the couch means you get a little crafty. I've been meaning to do some embroidery for a while and finally got some time last week.
Jack keeps walking the furniture. I'm not ready for him to grow up but Zoey is. She loves it when he chases her and she loves to chase him back.
I tore and flipped my meniscus. It was an incredibly painful 5 days where I was unsure if I'd be able to walk for a while. My leg was stuck at a 45 degree angle and when I did anything to move it further I was in a great deal of pain. Thanks to good physical therapists and a lot of diligence on my part I was able to flip it back quickly. This was one of the hardest things I went through in the last month. I can't imagine if it has lasted as long as I was initially told it would.
I didn't have crutches or a cane but I did have a walker that we once used for Halloween. Zoey loved to play with the walker.
Jack loves to stand on anything and everything!
Hey look, I'm alive! Now I'm going to make a list of a lot of what has happened so I won't forget. Feel free to ignore it or laugh with me.
Jack
-had ear infections 3 and 4
-got tubes
-Two days after he got his tubes placed he cut his first two teeth
-Last week he just cut two top teeth'
-Started sleeping through most of the night in his crib!
Zoey
-Was mostly an angel
-Had the stomach flu twice
-Grew like a weed.
Sarah
-Got pregnant
-Got really sick with a stomach bug and ended up in the ER
-Broke a tooth as soon as I was able to eat again
-Had a threatened miscarriage (was able to see baby's heartbeat and check HCG levels and baby is doing great).
-Had the flu multiple times
-Started going to physical therapy for patellar tendinitis
-Tore/flipped my meniscus when I stood up from a table (no, I wasn't doing anything exciting)
-Was able to flip meniscus back where it belongs!
-Napped a lot.
Jon
-Was overwhelmed by all the other stuff
-Was sick twice through all of this
-Works 30+ hours and is taking 18 credits at school.
-Got a 3D printer!
We're ready for summer. Thank you to great grandparents and friends who have made life a little more bearable in the past three months.

















Comments
Post a Comment