Out of control.

Pretty music for your listening pleasure: I'll walk with you

Is there anything in your life that when it starts getting off track makes you realize just how crazy your life is?

Mine is e-mail. I love a clean inbox. It's probably rediculous, but as a business owner I have to have a clean inbox. Without it, my life gets insane and unorganized. I even organize Jon's e-mails because I'm crazy. If I have more than 15 e-mails unsorted in my inbox I start to get twitchy.

Today I went through my 82! E-mails in my inbox.

I blame my children. I've had a ROUGH couple of weeks with them both being needy. In a way it was nice, take care of one needy kid, put them to sleep and pick up the next needy kid. But, if you take that for what it's worth... I haven't been sleeping much in the last week. No sleep=scary Sarah.


On top of that add Jon's crazy school/work life, trying to buy a house and the LDS church coming out with a huge policy change that I can't even begin to put my thoughts together on or wrap my head around.


Here are some pictures to make your soul happy.

This little huge boy is just as squishy as he looks.

 The calm before the storm. (I was reading: The execution of Noa P. Singleton. It's for book club and it was fantastic)

 Tender Mercies: Jack was pleasant as a peach when Zoey was ... not. She is about as pleasant as Jon and I when we're sick (read: not pleasant at all).
 *melt*
 Pretty much how my entire week went. hahahaha.
 At least I got a whole lot of Zoey cuddles though. They have been few and far between and missed.
 This guy. He gives the best smiles and love.
 My teenage daughter.
Oh yeah, I have tendonitis. It's the worst. My thumb has been in a lot of pain since a week or two after Jack was born and I finally gave in and went to the doctor (because I was already going in, I had a double ear infection while my kids have been screaming at me.). It basically won't go away until I stop using my thumb (so when the kids are all grown up?!) and he gave me medicine that I found out I can't take when I got home because I'm breastfeeding. Good times.


I just realized most of this e-mail is sarcastic, don't read into it too much. I'm totally happy but sleep deprived. It's 1 am and I am so ready to take a long nap.

-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts