Hey Jack, you've had a good first week.

Hey Jack,

We are kind-of in love with you. Grandma Folsom (That's still weird to call her that, is that always weird when your parents become grandparents?!) has been visiting for the last couple of days and been getting in lots of cuddle time. You've been opening your eyes more in the last couple of days and soaking in the world. We adore you and can't stop staring at you. 

Here's some photos of this last week--

Sleepy Jack. Mommy wouldn't let you take a nap though because she wants to sleep at night.
 Jonny's first day of school!
 Zoey loves you Jack. A little too much, but isn't that the way it's supposed to be between siblings?!?


You're still not sure of her but I'm sure one day you'll appreciate all the love she gives you.

 Zoey played outside with grandma for a while today. She loves her little tykes "cozy coupe"
 Your eyes are so cute.
 You're so cute when you sleep!
 You're so cute all the time. Let's face it. Between you and Zoey I'm going to have to buy more space on google drive.
 That smile melts my heart.
 Daddy even loves your cuddles.
 Mommy/Zoey time.
 Zoey is loving having some time with dad. He's been working and going to school a lot so all cuddle time is precious these days.

 Here's Zoey hanging out with her twin friends. They had a blast playing outside with Auntie Katie.
 Jackson loves to make fish lips like in Zoolander. It's hilarious.
It reminds me of Zoolander and his child.
 
 Almost got a smile! They come and go so quickly that for now this is the best we'll get.
 ...and more sleepy Jackson photos.



We are obsessed with your cuddles and love!
-Mom

Comments

  1. I have to admit, the 11th picture down where baby is resting on dads leg I thought he was laying on a bottom. I laughed so hard after I realized it was dads leg. You make adorable children!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts